MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man arrested for at least his third OWI offense is also facing multiple child endangerment charges.
Authorities said Wayne Lones, 39, was arrested at 3:46 p.m. Tuesday at 12th St. NW and N. Madison Ave.
Lones is accused of having bloodshot watery eyes and could not keep his balance, according to court documents. There were multiple juveniles in the car when Lones was pulled over, authorities said.
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Mason City woman facing OWI, child endangerment charges for 2nd time in 3 years
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Vehicle stuck in snow leads to Cerro Gordo Co. child endangerment, OWI charges
- Child endangerment charge dropped against Charles City man
- Mason City woman charged with OWI after early-morning crash
- Mason City man is convicted of child endangerment
- Mason City man sentenced for drunk driving and child endangerment
- Court docs: Mason City man charged with child endangerment for leaving 4-year-old unattended for hours