MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of selling drugs to a confidential informant is facing a felony drug charge.
Brett Funk, 28, of Mason City, is facing a charge for a controlled substance violation.
Funk allegedly delivered 1.42 grams of methamphetamine to a cooperating individual under the control of agents with the North Central Iowa Narcotics Task Force on Dec. 6 in the 100 block of 6th St. NW.
A warrant for his arrest was issued March 1 and he was arrested Thursday.
He is being held on $5,000 bond.
- Mason City man charged for selling meth to informant
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth to police informant
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Mason City man accused of selling meth to a cooperating individual
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Rochester man sentenced for selling meth