MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is facing charges after allegedly spitting in an officer’s face.
Gregor Sage, 22, was arrested early Friday morning after officers responded to an alleged dispute in the 400 block of Prairie View Ct.
While being placed under arrest for interference with official acts, Sage allegedly spit saliva on an officer’s face. He is facing a charge of assault on persons in certain occupations in relation to the alleged incident.
- Mason City man charged for allegedly spitting in officer's face
- Court docs: Mason City shooting suspect allegedly spit on officer, injured ISP trooper
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Man charged for allegedly stealing truck from Mason City business
- Mason City man charged after allegedly crashing vehicle into house
- Trial scheduled for man accused of spitting on an officer
- Mason City man facing arson charge for allegedly starting victim's garage on fire
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges