MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is facing an OWI charge after he allegedly hit a house with a vehicle.
Sandy Sandy, 30, was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail early Monday morning after a crash in the 600 block of S. Maryland Ave.
According to court documents, Sandy was driving a 2006 Kia Sedona when he went off the road and struck a house.
Sandy had a blood-alcohol-level of .169.
- Mason City man charged after allegedly crashing vehicle into house
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Mason City man charged for allegedly spitting in officer's face
- Man charged for allegedly stealing truck from Mason City business
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Multi-vehicle crash Tuesday in Mason City
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- Man charged with homicide by vehicle for fatal Mason City crash
- Mason City man charged with homicide by vehicle after September crash