MASON CITY, Iowa – An arrest has been made stemming from a December incident where a man allegedly intentionally hit another male with a car and caused serious injury.
Jacob Mills, 24, of Mason City, has been booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on a felony willful injury charge. He is being held on $10,000 bond.
According to court documents, Mills observed the victim walking down the alley around the 1300 block of N. Federal Ave. in Mason City at 9:35 p.m. Dec. 23 of 2017.
Authorities say that after Mills hit the victim with his car, he hit the victim with the driver’s side door.
The victim suffered a cut near his eye, which was bleeding, loose teeth and other injuries.
- Mason City man arrested for allegedly hitting victim with car intentionally
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Man visits home first time after someone allegedly set his house on fire intentionally
- Mason City man, 61, arrested for allegedly sexually abusing 8-year-old
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car
- Bicyclist hit by truck in Mason City
- Truck hits light pole in Mason City