MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail after police say he pointed a gun at a victim and threatened her Monday night.
According to court documents, 27-year-old Brandon Hadacek is facing felony charges for possession of a firearm by a felon and going armed with intent. He is also facing charges for false imprisonment, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police were called at 5:58 p.m. Monday to 1600 10th St. SE, Apartment 7d for a male threatening a female with a handgun.
Hadacek was found to be in possession of a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol and allegedly pointed it at the victim.
According to court documents, Hadacek “used (the) gun to intimidate the victim and substantially restricted his/her movement by force, threat or deception.”
He is being held without bond.
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Mason City man arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Police: Woman arrested for pointing gun at people in Mason City road rage incident
- Man arrested for illegal purchases from Mason City gun store
- Rochester woman potentially facing charges for allegedly pointing loaded gun at man
- Man arrested in Rochester for allegedly pointing gun at mother, son
- Woman arrested for Mason City house fire
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges