MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of threatening a woman with a gun is pleading not guilty.
27-year-old Brandon Lee Hadacek of Mason City is charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, false imprisonment, and possession of marijuana – first offense.
Hadacek was arrested on January 15 after Mason City police were called to an apartment in the 1600 block of 10th Street SE on a report of a male threatening a female with a handgun. Hadacek reportedly pointed a .22 cailber semi-automatic pistol at the head of his victim.
His trial is set to begin April 17. Hadacek remains in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Mason City man accused of threatening woman is pleading not guilty
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Accused Mason City bar stabber pleads not guilty
- Man accused of threatening to shoot people pleads not guilty
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Accused stabber pleads guilty
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to bike theft sting