MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is facing a child endangerment charge for allegedly holding a pocket knife to a baby’s head.
Connor Tvedt, 20, is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond for an alleged incident Thursday night on 9th St. NW.
Authorities said Tvedt picked up a 9-month old baby during an argument, opened a folding pocket knife and threatened to cut the baby.
Tvedt is also facing a domestic abuse charge for allegedly grabbing and choking a woman that same night.
- Mason City man accused of threatening 9-month-old baby with pocket knife
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Ames man pleads not guilty to Mason City knife attack
- Knife-waving Mason City man is gong to prison
- Mason City man accused of holding knife to woman's throat, leaving laceration
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Mason City man accused of kidnapping