MASON CITY, Iowa – Dean Huse, 62, is charged with assault with intent to commit sexual abuse resulting in bodily injury after an incident on Wednesday.
It happened at a home on the 800 block of N. Federal Ave around 5:15 pm.
The criminal complaint says Huse tore the victim’s swim suit off and tried to pull her shirt and shorts off. Authorities say the victim sustained cuts and bruises to her legs when she kicked to get him off of her, and a witness found Huse on top of the victim on the floor.
Huse is being held on $5,000 bond in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Mason City man accused of tearing woman's clothes off faces assault charge
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City woman accused of assault on jail employee
- Accused shoplifter also facing drug charges in Mason City
- Trial set for Mason City man accused of assault
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges