MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County man has been charged with lascivious acts with a child.
58-year-old Patrick Lavern Holt of Mason City was arrested on January 19. He’s accused of molesting a girl under the age of 12 at his home in the 1400 block of North Federal Avenue. The girl reported the alleged abuse to authorities in June 2017, saying Holt touched her sexually and showed her pornography two or three years ago.
Holt was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond. His next court appearance is February 9.
- Mason City man accused of sex crime
- Mason City man arrested for sex abuse
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Mason City man accused of kidnapping
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to Floyd County sex crime
- Albert Lea man to stand trial for Mason City sex crime
- Howard County man accused of sex crimes involving young girls
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime