MASON CITY, Iowa - A man accused of selling methamphetamine to cooperating individual is facing a felony drug charge.
Brett Wetter, 43, of Mason City, is accused of delivering meth to a CI under the control of a deputy/investigator with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Department in August of 2018.
Authorities say the transaction occurred on South Federal Ave. in Mason City.
Wetter was picked up Thursday on the warrant.
- Mason City man accused of selling meth to a cooperating individual
- Another arrest for delivering meth to a cooperating individual in Mason City
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Mason City man charged for selling meth to informant
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Rochester man sentenced for selling meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Austin man sentenced for selling meth
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges