MASON CITY, Iowa – LifeServe Blood Center is opening its Mason City location for an extra day of donations.
With the need for blood rising during the summer, the LifeServe Donor Center at 4700 Fourth Street SW, Suite E, will be open from 11 am to 4 pm on Wednesday.
LifeServe Blood Center is the sole provider of blood and blood products to MercyOne North Iowa. All blood types are currently needed.
Blood donors can schedule their appointment by calling 800-287-4903 or visiting lifeservebloodcenter.org .
- Mason City blood donation center to open on Wednesday
- Battle of the Badges to donate blood in Mason City
- Mason City Flood Response Center opens
- Blood donor center has immediate need for donations
- Detour starts Wednesday on Mason City road
- Blood donor centers calling on donors to give blood
- Mason City, Austin Younkers to remain open
- Mason City Housing Authority opens new location
- Buttigieg campaign opens office in Mason City
- Mason City girls soccer defeats Webster City in season opener