MASON CITY, Iowa - A select group got a behind the scenes tour of the Mason City Multipurpose Arena. They were board members and parents from Mason City Youth Hockey.
The group saw the portions of the arena where the offices will be and the training room, as well as the massive concrete floor, which will eventually become the ice rink.
Mason City Youth Hockey will begin their fundraising campaign tomorrow to raise nearly $1.5 million that will be used to pay for goals, nets, bench seating, and glass inside the arena. MercyOne is also on board as a supporter and sponsor of the youth hockey group.
The Mason City Multipurpose Arena is slated to open early December.
- Mason City Youth Hockey to begin arena capital campaign
- Mason City multi-purpose arena construction shifting indoors
- Groundbreaking for Mason City multipurpose arena scheduled for February
- Drone3: Construction continues on Mason City multi-purpose arena
- Mason City multipurpose arena getting closer to opening
- Cutting the ribbon on Mason City's new multipurpose arena
- Mason City Youth Hockey Association to be main tenant of downtown area; Bulls sign lease
- Buttigieg campaign opens office in Mason City
- Mason City YMCA begins Summer Feeding program
- Central Gardens Upgrade 2020 Capital Campaign