MASON CITY, Iowa- The Mason City School Board is moving closer to building a swimming pool and auxiliary gym.
Four different companies brought their proposals to the board meeting on Monday night.
Each gave a 15-minute description of their plans for the project and how it would work.
The board ultimately decided to table the decision.
“We want everybody to have their pick and to be informed,” said Board President Jodi Draper. “Some of the board had made up their mind but other members said they needed more time.”
A number of questions have yet to be answered, like how much the project would cost and how it would be paid for.
- Mason City School Board discusses plan of a new pool and auxiliary gym
- Mason City Planning and Zoning discusses Willow Creek
- Mason City School Board: 'It is time to focus on bettering Mason City Schools'
- Mason City leaders discuss fireworks law
- DMC board discusses affordable housing
- Mason City Council and employees discuss drainage issue
- Mason City, Plymouth Road residents discuss solutions to flooding
- Mason City mom looks to discuss changes to Mason City Mohawks nickname
- Calling all women, Auxiliary Unit 92 wants you
- Mason City School Board votes to pay back around $54K in audit findings