MASON CITY, Iowa – For the second year in a row, the Mason City Chamber of Commerce has been honored by the Mid-America Chamber Executives (MACE).
The organization represents chamber executives in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin and it has again given its “Public Policy of the Year” award to Mason City. This time is was for the “Mason City Says YES” campaign led by Allyson Krull.
MACE says its “Public Policy of the Year” award recognizes chambers of commerce that achieve a significant victory in public policy, whether as a part of a partnership or as the sole organization championing a cause.
The “Mason City Says YES” campaign helped pass two ballot measures supporting the River City Renaissance project that seeks to revitalize Mason City’s downtown mall area.
- Mason City Chamber wins regional award
- Mason City Chamber hands out annual awards
- Mason City and POET win 'Healthiest State' awards
- Mason City woman wins $30,000
- Clear Lake Chamber announces annual awards
- Tourism money awarded in Mason City
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Mason City man wins $10,000 lottery prize
- Forest City council chamber suffers water damage
- Golden Apple Award: Mrs. Alicia Lief, Mason City