MASON CITY, Iowa – The 102nd anniversary meeting of the Mason City Area Chamber of Commerce took place Thursday at Music Man Square.
The annual event saw several awards handed out, including:
Boss of the Year – Mark Hewitt, President and CEO at Clear Lake Bank & Trust.
Distinguished Citizen – Scott and Sudan Moorman of Moorman Clothiers.
Ambassador of the Year – Holly Eichmann of Express Employment Professionals.
Sukup Manufacturing was also recognized by the Chamber and the Cerro Gordo County Department of Public health for its commitment to worker health and well-being.
Outgoing Chamber board members were honored for their service to the organization.
Board members completing terms are: Steve Noto, Stoney Creek Hospitality Corporation; Jeff Nichols, One Vision; Dr. Steve Schulz, NIACC; Dr. Kyle Burgmeier, Burgmeier Dentistry; Husna Khan, Quick Care Urgent Care Clinic; Traci Koehn, CENT Credit Union; David Mayberry, Globe Gazette; and Crystal Shellhart, Holiday Inn Express and Suites.
- Mason City Chamber hands out annual awards
- Mason City Chamber wins regional award
- Clear Lake Chamber announces annual awards
- Community leaders honored at annual Mason City Chamber meeting
- Tourism money awarded in Mason City
- Mason City Noon Rotary honors 'Service Above Self' with annual awards
- Sentence handed down in fatal Mason City stabbing
- Probation handed out for Mason City golf cart theft
- Court decisions handed down in Mason City harassment case
- RPD holds Annual Awards Ceremony