It was quite a night in Rochester.
Five golfers had a chance to earn $1,000,000 as part of the Rochesterfest hole-in-one shootout.
Unfortunately we did not have an ace, but Mark Williamson's shot landed 58' 1" from the hole, earning him $1,000.
All proceeds from the event go directly to First Tee Rochester and Elks Care-Elks Share.
KIMT was a sponsor of the event.
- Mark Williamson wins Rochesterfest Shootout
- Rochesterfest Growth
- Celebrating pets at Rochesterfest
- RochesterFest button design winner
- Rochesterfest has annual 'Button Kickoff'
- Rainy Rochesterfest impacts food vendors
- Rochesterfest announces theme and chairperson
- Brandon Williamson signs with Seattle Mariners
- Marianne Williamson ends her campaign for President
- The Rochesterfest Grand Parade is back again