MASON CITY, Iowa – A 19-year-old caught with marijuana after a traffic stop is pleading guilty.
Johnathan M. Victor of Hampton was stopped for speeding in Clear Lake on September 19, 2017. Law enforcement says a strong odor of marijuana was coming from the vehicle and a search found a black tool bag with less than 50 kilograms of the drug. Officers said the bag also contained a digital scale, several baggies, and edible marijuana.
Victor entered a guilty plea to one count of controlled substance violation. He’s been sentenced to two days in jail, one year of supervised probation, and must pay a $315 fine.
- Marijuana sentence for Hampton teen
- New Hampton man sentenced for child porn
- Mason City teen sentenced for marijuana
- UNI smashes Hampton, 44-0
- Hampton man accused of kidnapping
- Rochester man sentenced to prison for marijuana
- Final sentence in Mitchell County marijuana bust
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Michigan man sentenced for Forest City marijuana
- Rochester man sentenced for marijuana possession