ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police say he was found with 139.1 grams of methamphetamine. Now, he’s pleading not guilty.
Adam John Beliveau, 38 of Maplewood, is charged with 1st degree drug sales and 1st degree drug possession. He was arrested on October 24 after being stopped near 7th Street and North Broadway Avenue. Police say there was a Department of Corrections warrant out for Beliveau and he was found with numerous bags of meth.
His trial is scheduled to begin on May 20, 2019, and Beliveau remains in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center on $100,000 bond.
- Maplewood man pleads not guilty in Rochester meth bust
- Sixth guilty plea in Rochester meth bust
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in meth traffic stop
- Man pleads not guilty to meth sale in Rochester
- Not guilty pleas in Rochester meth lab bust
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession