The first measurable snowfall fell Sunday throughout north Iowa and southern Minnesota, with most locations receiving between 1-2 inches.
In West Concord, Minnesota, three inches of snow fell.
In locations like Rochester, Grand Meadow, New Hampton and Mason City, between 1-2 inches fell.
There is some good news on the horizon, however.
Fall-like weather is set to return this week.
We should be hitting the 50's for Tuesday, with even warmer temps by the end of the week.
It does look like we have some nice fall weather to enjoy for Thursday and Friday. Highs will climb to near 60 for Thursday afternoon with mostly sunny skies. Same goes for Friday.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Many locations in north Iowa, southern Minnesota receive 1-2 inches of snow
- UPDATE: Teenage girl located in southern Minnesota
- Storm dumps up to 11 inches of snow on southern Minnesota
- Peak alert for North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Strong winds roar through North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Cold snap hits North Iowa and Southern Minnesota
- Road conditions in North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Winter Storm Watch blankets southern Minnesota, part of north Iowa
- Winter weather returns...again...to North Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Soggy start to planting season in north Iowa, southern Minnesota