MASON CITY, Iowa – An accused meth dealer is pleading not guilty.
Almyra Elizabeth Sharp, 44 of Manly, is accused of delivering methamphetamine to someone working with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office on two occasions in July 2018 in Mason City. Sharp was arrested as one of several drug warrants executed in February.
Her trial for two counts of possession with intent to deliver meth is set to start on May 7.
- Manly woman pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Woman pleads guilty to drug felony
- Austin woman pleads guilty to drug sales
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Man pleads not guilty to drug and sex crimes
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Mower County drug crime
- North Iowa man pleads guilty to drug crimes
- Kanawha man pleads not guilty to drug crimes