MASON CITY, Iowa – An accused meth dealer is pleading not guilty.
Almyra Elizabeth Sharp, 44 of Manly, is accused of delivering methamphetamine to someone working with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office on two occasions in July 2018 in Mason City. Sharp was arrested as one of several drug warrants executed in February.
Her trial for two counts of possession with intent to deliver meth is set to start on May 7.
- Manly woman pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Hinckley woman pleads guilty to Rochester drug crime
- Woman pleads guilty to drug felony
- Austin woman pleads guilty to drug sales
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Texas man pleads guilty to Freeborn County drug crime
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Minnesota men plead not guilty to Forest City drug crimes