AMES, Iowa – “All Things Advertising” in Manly has been named the Iowa Business of the Month.
America’s Small Business Development Center Iowa presents the award each month. All Things Advertising provides digital marketing solutions to North Iowa businesses, including website design, custom graphics and logo design, creative writing services, email marketing, and social media management.
“I hold true to our mission: to capture the essence of every business we work with and market it in innovative ways so that clients love them,” says “All Things Advertising” owners Miriah Whitehurst. “We believe in locally made products, we believe in startups, we believe in founders with true passion for what they do. I wouldn’t be here without the support of the community and the North Iowa Area SBDC/Pappajohn Center. It’s been a fun ride turning my visions into reality. I hope to see the growth of All Things Advertising continue, and the growth of our community and community businesses as well.”
- Manly company named Iowa's Business of the Month
- Four departments respond to Manly house fire
- Lake Mills brewery named Business of the Month
- Manly man arrested for trying to sell a stolen truck
- Manly dog rescue operation started almost a year ago
- Manly woman pleads not guilty to drug crimes
- Roofing companies swamped with business after storms
- Iowa company recalls pre-packaged food