MASON CITY, Iowa - A man with several OWI charges is accused of committing many crimes after being stopped for speeding on a motorcycle.
Duane Whiting, 64, of Genoa, Wisconsin, is facing charges for felony OWI, unlawful possession of prescription drugs, no insurance, no driver’s license and speeding after being stopped Sunday afternoon on Highway 65 and 220th St.
Along with showing signs of impairment, law enforcement said Whiting was in possession of Tizanidine, which didn’t belong to him.
- Man, 64, facing multiple charges after being stopped near Mason City
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City teen facing multiple drug charges after traffic stop results in 'a lot' of marijuana
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man reaches plea deal over multiple drug charges
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation
- Mason City man facing pair of burglary charges