MASON CITY – A Mason City man who was in trouble in 2015 for throwing a cat in a bag into a river is in trouble again.
According to Mason City police, 71-year-old William Hill has been charged with indecent exposure.
Police say at around 7:30 Tuesday night, a person was letting their dog out and heard a knock from the window. The victim allegedly looked over and saw Hill naked and masturbating.
The incident happened in the 1500 block of 6th Pl. SE.
In the 2015 incident, Hill entered a guilty plea after being seen throwing a bag into the river. The cat inside the bag lived and was adopted.
Hill is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $1,000 bond.
- Man who threw cat into river in 2015 arrested for indecent exposure
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Safety tips for the trails, after 3 reports of indecent exposure
- Prison for man who threw boy against a wall
- Cat People (1942) vs. Cat People (1942)
- Church youth leader gets probation for indecent contact