ROCHESTER, Minn. – An Olmsted County man is pleading guilty in a winter chase.
Devante Demarco Jones, 24 of Rochester, entered a guilty plea Thursday to fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle. He was arrested on February 27 after he sped away from a state trooper who tried to pull Jones over for illegal window tint. Authorities say Jones crashed into a snow bank and ran away, getting captured about six minutes later.
His sentencing is scheduled for May 29.
- Man who fled from snow bank crash is pleading guilty
- Man arrested after crashes pleads guilty
- Austin man pleads not guilty to Howard County bank robbery
- Woman pleads guilty after school bus crash
- Towering snow banks obstruct views
- Gruelke pleads guilty
- Najera pleads not guilty
- Betsinger pleads not guilty
- Hormann pleads not guilty
- Page pleads not guilty