Olmsted County, Minn. - The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office is actively searching for Majed Issac Ijong on an active arrest warrant for the following crimes:
Two (2) counts of First Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct with a Person under 13 years of age.
Two (2) counts of Second Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct with a Victim under 13 years of age.
The investigation began on Oct. 13 when Olmsted County Deputies responded to a disorderly conduct complaint at a residence in Stewartville.
The investigation determined that Ijong allegedly committed acts to a juvenile that was known to him. Allegations of this nature take time to develop and the victim in this investigation was in the care of other relatives making the victim safe from Ijong. During the course of the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office developed probable cause to arrest Ijong for the allegations.
Efforts to find Ijong have been unsuccessful at this time. The Sheriff’s Office has reason to believe to Ijong may have fled Minnesota but his destination is unknown.
Ijong is a black male approximately 6-foot-4 weighing 175 pounds.
If anyone has information as to the whereabouts of Ijong, please contact law enforcement via 911 or at the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office Communications Unit at 507-328-6800
To remain anonymous, please contact through Crimestoppers:
http://rochesterolmstedcrimestoppers.org/ or 1.800.222.TIPS(8477)
- Man wanted in Olmsted County for sexual conduct with victim under 13
- Man wanted in Olmsted County
- UPDATE: Wanted man arrested in Olmsted County
- Oakland man sentenced for criminal sexual conduct
- Guilty plea in Austin criminal sexual conduct
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Austin man sentenced for sexual conduct with 11-year-old
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Prison sentence for Olmsted County kidnapping/sexual assault
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County