AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of a garage attack has filed a petition to plead guilty.
Noah Dean Skattebo, 39 of Austin, is charged with 1st degree burglary and 3rd degree assault. Austin police say he entered a garage in the 1600 block of 4th Avenue SW on January 15 and punched and kicked another man. Doctors said the victim suffered orbital fractures to his face. The victim said he thought his attacker used brass knuckles or some other object.
When he was arrested, officers say Skattebo denied the attack but had blood on his shoes.
His sentencing has been set for December 20.
- Man sentenced for Austin garage beating
- Man to be sentenced for Austin garage beating
- Man arrested after Austin garage fire
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Austin man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Austin man sentenced for attempted murder
- Austin man sentenced for raping young girl
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Man sentenced after violent incident in Rochester parking garage
- Man sentenced for Rochester robbery and beating