WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Iowa - A man accused of stealing nearly $5,000 from a Winnebago County bar and grill will be arraigned next month.
Michael Schmit, of Winnebago, Minnesota, is facing a second-degree theft charge in the case.
According to court documents, Schmit acted in concert with two others - a male and a female - and stole two bank bags from behind the bar at Rake Pub & Grub.
The bags contained approximately $4,809 in cash that belonged to the bar. The alleged theft happened Oct. 13.
Schmit will be arraigned Dec. 13 in Winnebago County.
- Man to be arraigned for allegedly stealing nearly $5K from Winnebago County business
- Man accused of stealing pigs in Winnebago County
- Prison for Winnebago County man
- Man charged for allegedly stealing truck from Mason City business
- Winnebago Co. man charged for allegedly shooting BB gun, breaking business window
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun
- Southern MN man who allegedly sexually abused 2 girls for 5 years to be arraigned Thursday