Rochester, Minn. – A man who had a warrant for a previous domestic assault case was arrested after a different incident Monday.
Rochester police say 26-year-old Sean Daly, of Rochester, is facing charges for second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, terroristic threats and domestic assault after an alleged incident in the 400 block of 19th Ave. SW around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Police say Daly pulled a knife and threatened to kill a 57-year-old victim. Officers arrived and thought Daly was still inside the residence but he had left on foot. They were able to contact him via phone and Daly turned himself in.
- Man taken into custody after allegedly threatening to kill person with knife
- Police: Rochester man who went to collect $30 allegedly threatened with knife
- Robbery investigation underway in Rochester after victim allegedly threatened with knife
- Person allegedly robbed at knife-point while cleaning off car in southern MN
- Mason City man arrested for allegedly threatening law enforcement
- Police: Austin man facing charges for allegedly pulling knife at hotel party
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for assault after allegedly chasing a woman with knife
- Mason City man accused of threatening 9-month-old baby with pocket knife
- Man gets prison for knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat