Rochester, Minn. – A man who had a warrant for a previous domestic assault case was arrested after a different incident Monday.
Rochester police say 26-year-old Sean Daly, of Rochester, is facing charges for second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon, terroristic threats and domestic assault after an alleged incident in the 400 block of 19th Ave. SW around 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Police say Daly pulled a knife and threatened to kill a 57-year-old victim. Officers arrived and thought Daly was still inside the residence but he had left on foot. They were able to contact him via phone and Daly turned himself in.
- Man taken into custody after allegedly threatening to kill person with knife
- Man pleads guilty to threatening child with a knife
- Person allegedly robbed at knife-point while cleaning off car in southern MN
- Police: Austin man facing charges for allegedly pulling knife at hotel party
- Man gets prison for knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Austin man pleads guilty to knife threat
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man allegedly threatens others with firearm after being in ATV accident