OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A man without pants on after the vehicle he was driving rolled was found to be impaired and suffered injuries after a Saturday crash.
Paul Engel, 25, of Stewartville, was driving his Ford pickup in the 4000 block of County Rd. 140 Se in Pleasant Grove Township when he crossed the centerline before rolling his vehicle.
When Deputies arrived on scene, Engel was out of his car without clothes and showed signs of impairment.
Authorities said he refused to cooperate with the DUI process at the hospital and is facing charges for third-degree DWI and second-degree DWI refusal.
- Man suspected of DWI found without pants after rolling vehicle
- Man charged with DWI with 2 kids in car after vehicle found in ditch
- Man facing DWI charges after authorities learn he had 14-year-old son in vehicle
- Authorities say Iowa woman used pajama pants to strangle daughter
- Minnesota man accused of pulling down pants of sleeping woman on train
- Man accused of hiding marijuana in his pants pleads not guilty
- Robbery investigation underway after man with no pants shows up at hotel
- Ford recalls 550K vehicles that can roll away unexpectedly
- Two-vehicle accident in Rochester causes one car to roll
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in DWI crashes