OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A 61-year-old suffered serious injuries following a Wednesday motorcycle accident.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said it happened at 4:25 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Lake Shade Ave. S. in Oronoco. The driver, William Fahey, was southbound when went off of the road and the bike rolled before throwing him about 30 feet. He was not wearing a helmet.
Fahey was taken to the hospital with severe injuries.
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Update: Southern MN man suffered serious injuries in vehicle-train crash
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One
- Southern MN trooper suffers minor injuries when squad car hit while assisting motorist
- Sheriff: Southern MN vet suffers severe head injuries after being charged by steer
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash