BRITT, Iowa - A man was hospitalized with minor injuries Wednesday after a semi with a grain trailer ended up on its side and the man had to be extricated.
Authorities said the man, whose name wasn’t released, was trapped but wasn’t in danger when the semi tipped on its driver’s side.
Responders had to break the windshield to gain access, the Iowa State Patrol said.
Authorities said the grain trailer got too close to the edge of the road southeast of Britt when it tried to go around a parked Hancock County secondary roads truck.
The man was taken to Britt Hospital for his injuries.
- Man suffers minor injuries, had to be extricated after accident in Hancock County
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Snowmobile accident between brothers leave 1 with minor injuries
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Deputy, police officer suffer minor injuries after high-speed chase ends in Floyd County
- UPDATE: 1 person dead after Hancock County accident
- 1 suffers minor burn injuries during stove fire at Rochester hotel
- Southern MN trooper suffers minor injuries when squad car hit while assisting motorist