ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police say one person suffered non-life threatening wounds after a Wednesday afternoon shooting.
The Rochester Police Department says it was called to the Kentucky Fried Chicken in the 700 block of 12th Street SE just before 5:30 pm. Officers say three shots were fired and three shell casings were found in the parking lot.
Police say the male victim was inside a vehicle when he was shot. He was taken to Olmsted Medical Center for treatment.
Authorities say the motive for the shooting is not known.
- Shooting in southeast Rochester parking lot injures one
- One injured in two-vehicle crash southeast of Rochester
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Rochester ReStore parking lot repair fundraiser
- Car hits semi southeast of Rochester
- UPDATE: One person stabbed in southeast Rochester
- New soccer field for southeast Rochester neighborhood
- Southeast Minnesota construction kickoff
- Woman wanted after southeast Iowa shooting