MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake man gets probation after being caught with marijuana in a state park.
Authorities arrested Sidney Bishop II, 51, in McIntosh State Park on November 9, 2017. They said he had 42 grams of marijuana on him.
Bishop pleaded guilty to possession with intent to deliver marijuana and has been given five years of probation.
- Man sentenced for state park arrest
- Man sentenced for Klemme drug arrest
- Man arrested twice is sentenced to probation
- Buffalo Center man sentenced for bar parking lot incident
- Man sentenced after violent incident in Rochester parking garage
- Man who twice escaped arrest is sentenced to prison
- Man arrested after Rochester standoff sentenced for gun crime
- Jail sentence for Mason City man who resisted arrest
- Man sentenced for gunpoint arrest in Albert Lea
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking