ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man who robbed Cold Stone Creamery will not be going to prison.
Andres Robert Green, 19 of Rochester, pleaded guilty to simple robbery in May and was sentenced Monday to 10 years of supervised probation, $200 of restitution, and must either pay a $1,000 fine or do 100 hours of community work service.
Police say Green was one of two men who used a pellet gun to rob Cold Stone Creamery in Rochester in February 5. The other man arrested for this crime, Keshawn Howell, 18 of Rochester, has not yet been sentenced.
- Man sentenced for robbing ice cream store
- Another person was caught on camera licking ice cream in a store, police say
- New ice cream shop gives teens work experience
- Floyd County man sentenced for store thefts
- Austin convenience store was robbed Sunday night
- Flash mob robs Cedar Rapids store
- Local ice cream shop feeling high price of vanilla: 'You have to weather the storm'
- Ice Cream Fundraiser raises money for Down Syndrome Association of Minnesota
- 46 ice cream trucks are being seized in a New York City crackdown
- Learning how ice cream gets made when demand soars in the summer