WAUKON, Iowa – A high speed chase is resulting in probation for a northeast Iowa man.
Mason Edwin Lee Frick, 20 of Waukon, was arrested on October 3, 2018, after a police pursuit that started in Waukon and ended in Postville. He eventually pleaded guilty to delivery of methamphetamine and attempting to elude arrest.
Authorities say an investigation involving seven law enforcement agencies eventually brought their attention to Frick.
He’s been sentenced to five years of supervised probation.
- Man sentenced for northeast Iowa chase
- Minnesota man sentenced for North Iowa chase
- Violent car chase sending northeast Iowa man to prison
- Northeast Iowa man arrested after high speed chase
- Northeast Iowa woman sentenced for check forgery
- Northeast Iowa teen sentenced for fatal beating
- Sex abuse sentence in northeast Iowa
- Man goes missing in northeast Iowa
- Murder charge filed against northeast Iowa man
- Wanted man arrested in northeast Iowa