MASON CITY, Iowa - Hitting a woman and a sheriff's deputy is sending a Cerro Gordo County man to prison.
Greg Alan Neve, 42 of Rockwell, has been sentenced to up to two years behind bars and a $315 fine. He was arrested on May 13 after the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff's Office responded to a report of a fight in a Rockwell street.
Authorities say Neve left a woman bruised and with a cut on the back of her head, then head butted a deputy during his arrest.
He pleaded guilty to assault on a peace officer and domestic abuse assault.
- Rockwell man sentenced for hitting a woman and a deputy
- Rockwell man accused of attacking woman and deputy
- Rockwell death under investigation
- Rockwell native sets powerlifting records
- Rockwell man pleads guilty to assaults
- Update: Mason City man found deceased in Rockwell grain bin
- UPDATE: Rockwell man killed in Thursday morning collision
- Rockwell discusses emergency disaster plan during mock scenario exercise
- Pit bull ban brings dozens to Rockwell City Council meeting
- Special election in Rockwell - Worley elected as new council membe