ROCHESTER, Minn. – A guilty plea is entered by a man accused of helping a teen rob someone.
Derrek Michael Sanchez, 24 of Kasson, has pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting 1st degree aggravated robbery. Authorities say Sanchez assisted a 16-year-old with robbing a man and almost running him over at a Holiday gas station on August 26, 2018.
His sentencing is scheduled for April 15.
- Man sentenced for helping accused teen robber
- Knifepoint robber sentenced in Rochester
- Accused robber abandons sleepwalking excuse
- Accused armed robber pleads not guilty
- Osage man sentenced for assaulting a teen
- Marijuana sentence for Hampton teen
- Helping teens in need
- Accused stabber sentenced in Rochester
- Deferred judgment for Mason City robber
- Austin police looking for armed robbers