ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of attacking a woman is going to prison.
28-year-old Chuor Chuor Chuor of Rochester was arrested on August 2, 2017 and charged with stalking and felony domestic assault. Authorities say he repeatedly assaulted a 39-year-old woman in Olmsted County.
Chuor entered a guilty plea to domestic assault and was sentenced Monday to two years behind bars, with credit for 178 days already served.
- Man sentenced for domestic assault
- Thornton man sentenced for domestic assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Man accused of domestic assault gets probation
- Man picked up after Rochester murder is sentenced for domestic assault
- Guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Minnesota professor accused of domestic assault
- Rochester man sentenced for burglary and assault
- Rochester man sentenced for second bar assault
- Man sentenced for video chat assault