AUSTIN, Minn. – Kicking down a door means probation and a fine for a Mower County man.
Sekouba Kenneh, 20 of Austin, was sentenced Friday to two years of supervised probation and given a $100 fine. He pleaded guilty to 3rd degree damage to property for a February 2018 incident in Austin where police say he kicked in a door, then ran away when he saw a man inside with a baseball bat.
Charges of 1st and 2nd degree attempted burglary against Kenneh have been dismissed.
- Man sentenced for attempted burglary in Austin
- Austin man sentenced for attempted murder
- Mason City woman sentenced for attempted burglary
- Once charged with attempted murder, Austin man sentenced for arson
- Austin teen pleads not guilty to attempted burglary
- Man facing burglary charge in Austin
- Austin man pleads guilty to bloody burglary
- Austin man pleads guilty to rural burglary
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Minivan missing after Austin burglary