MASON CITY, Iowa – Attacking a woman results in probation for a North Iowa man.
Ezekial Nicholas Hodak, 20 of Manly, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of assault with intent to inflict serious injury and assault. A charge of 1st degree burglary was dismissed.
He was accused of illegally entering a Clear Lake home in October 2018 and choking a woman.
Hodak has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation and must pay $690 in fines.
- Man sentenced for attacking Clear Lake woman
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Ankeny woman sentenced for Clear Lake assault
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- Clear Lake man sentenced for burglary
- Clear Lake teen is sentenced for pot
- Clear Lake man who crashed into trees is sentenced
- Man sentenced for recording people in Clear Lake school bathroom