ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two armed robberies are sending a man to prison.
Byron Clarence Rush, 25, was sentenced Friday to a total of six years and six months behind bars after pleading guilty to two counts of 1st degree aggravated robbery. Rochester police say Rush was involved in the gunpoint robbery of a hotel employee at Fairfield Inn and Suites on December 9, 2017, and in the robbery of Sun Tan City on December 18, 2017, where an employee was pistol whipped.
Rush will also have to pay a total of $1,053.42 in restitution.
The other suspect in the Sun Tan City Robbery, Dushawn Lee Minor of Rochester, is charged with two counts of 1st degree aggravated robbery. He has not entered a plea.
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced for Rochester home robbery
- Man sentenced for violent Rochester robbery
- Man sentenced for Rochester robbery and beating
- Man sentenced for Rochester skyway robbery
- Teen sentenced for Rochester armed robbery
- Second sentence for Rochester gunpoint robbery
- Rochester man loses robbery appeal
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes