GARNER, Iowa – A former Klemme man pleads guilty to drug crimes.
Dustin Lee Allen, 30, was arrested after law enforcement searched his home on January 10. He was charged with possession of meth with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana, and failure to use a drug tax stamp after authorities said they found meth, pot, and other items involved in the drug trade.
Allen, who later moved to Aredale in Butler County, pleaded guilty Tuesday to possession with intent to deliver and the tax stamp violation.
He’s been ordered to serve up to five years on supervised probation and must complete all recommended substance abuse treatment programs.
- Man sentenced for Klemme drug arrest
- Not guilty plea in Klemme drug arrest
- Klemme man facing drug/gun charges
- Klemme man pleads guilty to federal drug and gun charges
- Klemme man pleads guilty to making 'drug kits'
- Rural Klemme home damaged by fire
- Klemme woman accused of vehicle purchase fraud
- Stewartville man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Semi hits Belmond-Klemme school bus in Wright County