WAVERLY, Iowa – Leading law enforcement on a chase that reached 127 miles per hour results in probation and a fine.
Dylan Scott Jacobs, 21 of Clarksville, was convicted of eluding for a June 2019 pursuit in Bremer County. Authorities say Jacobs refused to pull his motorcycle to the side of the road and took off, with the chase ending in Butler County.
He’s been ordered to spend one year on supervised probation and pay a $625 fine.
- Man sentenced for 127 mph motorcycle chase
- Sheriff: NE Iowa motorcycle pursuit reached 127 mph
- Trial scheduled in 100+ mph motorcycle chase
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph motorcycle ride
- Man sentenced for 100+ mph chase through Rocester
- Wisconsin man sentenced for 100 mph chase in Floyd County
- Cresco man sentenced for 100+ mph pursuit
- Rochester man sentenced after 80 mph pursuit
- Guilty plea in 100+ mph chase
- Plea change in 100 mph chase