ROCHESTER, Minn. – Drunk driving is sending a man to jail.
Brian Ray Goodwill, 33 of Rochester, was sentenced Monday to 83 days in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center, followed by 120 days of electronic home monitoring, and seven years of supervised probation. He must also either pay a $500 fine or perform 50 hours of community work service.
Police say Goodwill was arrested for driving under the influence on November 15, 2017, and then arrested 15 days later after a series of collisions along the East Frontage Road of Highway 52, near 33rd Street NW.
Goodwill is also facing electronic alcohol home monitoring, though that condition could be waived.
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Prison sentence for Rochester man
- Rochester woman sentenced for drunken crash
- Outlaw sentenced in Rochester
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Man sentenced for Rochester home robbery
- Rochester man sentenced for burglary and assault
- Rochester man sentenced to prison for marijuana