MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of trashing a Clear Lake apartment is pleading not guilty.
Jacob Heiko Bruns, 25, is charged with 2nd degree criminal mischief. Authorities say that while living in Clear Lake between July 2017 and early 2018, Bruns caused $2,800 in damage to an apartment in the 700 block of 12th Avenue N. Court documents state there was damage done to six interior doors, four kitchen cabinets, and to bathroom cabinet drawers.
Bruns’ trial is now set to start on January 28, 2020.
- Man pleads not guilty to trashing a Clear Lake apartment
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime
- Clear Lake man pleads not guilty to sexual abuse
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- MN man pleads not guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime
- Clear Lake teen pleads not guilty to marijuana charge