MASON CITY, Iowa – A man who police say was caught with four different kinds of illegal drugs is pleading not guilty.
Chris Bruce, 45, was pulled over by Mason City police on March 12 for an equipment violation. Officers say that stop led to a search which found methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, mushrooms, and a large amount of cash.
Bruce has entered a not guilty plea to two counts of possession with intent to deliver, two counts of drug possession, failure to affix a drug tax stamp, and operating while intoxicated. A trial is set for May 22.
- Man pleads not guilty to multiple drug charges
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Charles City man facing multiple drug charges
- Rudd man pleads not guilty to drug charges
- Klemme man pleads guilty to federal drug and gun charges
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges
- Ossian man pleads not guilty to drug charges