ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man pleads not guilty to charges of 1st and 2nd degree sale of methamphetamine.
Rochester police say they saw 46-year-old Kevin David Kupsch of Glencoe selling marijuana to someone on September 14, 2017. After he was arrested, officers claimed to find methamphetamine on him. He’s facing one 1st degree count for sale of 17 grams or more of meth and two 2nd degree counts for sale of 10 grams or more of the drug.
Kupsch entered not guilty pleas Tuesday. His trial is scheduled for March 26.
- Man pleads not guilty to meth sale in Rochester
- Guilty plea to Rochester meth sale
- Clarks Grove man pleads guilty to meth sale
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to meth crimes
- Maplewood man pleads not guilty in Rochester meth bust
- Austin man pleads guilty to selling meth
- Northwood man pleads guilty to meth possession
- Austin man pleads guilty to meth crime
- Austin man pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes