NEW HAMPTON, Iowa – A man accused of driving over 100 miles an hour is pleading not guilty.
The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Office says 22-year-old Hamdan Ali Manea Mufreh Al Ahbabi of Iowa City was clocked going 121 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone. Authorities say he was tracked by radar on February 13, traveling north from Bremer County on Highway 63.
Al Ahbabi is charged with eluding and his trial is now scheduled for April 25.
- Man pleads not guilty to going nearly twice 65 mph speed limit
- Minnesota man pleads not guilty in 100 mph chase
- Cresco man pleads guilty to 100 mph chase along I-35
- Man arrested for going over 100 mph pleads guilty
- Spring Valley man pleads guilty to 100 mph chase
- Speed limits changing to 60 mph from 55 on some southern MN roadways
- Man accused of second high-speed chase pleads not guilty
- Fillmore County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Man pleads not guilty in high speed chase
- Man caught speeding with multiple weapons pleads guilty