ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested after police say an argument over drugs escalated is pleading not guilty.
Matthew Ryan Judy, 30 of Rochester, is charged with 2nd degree assault, stalking, and domestic assault. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Judy got into an argument with some over being involved in drug use on January 16 in Stewartville. Deputies say Judy had an 8-inch metal blade and tried to get to the other person inside a home.
His trial is scheduled to begin on August 6.
- Man pleads not guilty to assault and stalking in Stewartville
- Stewartville man pleads guilty to harassment
- Stewartville woman pleads not guilty to burglary and assault
- Guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Not guilty plea in Stewartville domestic assault
- Two plead guilty in Stewartville vehicle theft
- Stewartville man convicted of stalking loses his appeal
- Man pleads guilty to stalking and property damage.
- Freeborn County woman pleads guilty to stalking North Iowa man
- Man loses appeal on Stewartville sexual assault